The Genie® SX-135 XC™ self-propelled telescopic boom delivers industry-leading outreach and capacity through the full working envelope for incredible operational versatility and accessibility. The SX-135XC model is the perfect choice for your customers to work on challenging jobsite applications while giving you the quality and reliability you have come to expect from Genie.
- \u00A0\u00A0\u00A0\u00A0\u00A0\u00A0\u00A0\u00A0 660 lb\/1,000 lb (300\/454 kg)** dual platform capacity with a smooth envelope
- \u00A0\u00A0\u00A0\u00A0\u00A0 Quick boom up time at 150 seconds
- \u00A0\u00A0\u00A0\u00A0\u00A0\u00A0\u00A0\u00A0 Industry-leading 90 ft (27.43 m) of maximum outreach
- \u00A0\u00A0 \u00A0\u00A0\u00A0\u00A0 Increased range of motion with 18 - 30 ft (5.48 \u2013 9.14 m) Telescoping Jib-Extend\u2122 and 125\u00B0 of jib articulation
- \u00A0\u00A0\u00A0\u00A0\u00A0\u00A0\u00A0\u00A0 Mini XChassis\u2122 design for compact transportation and work in confined areas
- \u00A0\u00A0\u00A0\u00A0\u00A0\u00A0\u00A0\u00A0 Extended reach out and down capability with 19 ft 8 in (5.99 m) of reach below grade
- \u00A0\u00A0\u00A0\u00A0\u00A0\u00A0\u00A0\u00A0 Commonality in design and accessories with other Genie booms for easy parts stocking\u00A0\u00A0\u00A0\u00A0\u00A0