JCB 3CX Compact
Contact the experts
at Deep South Equipment today!Call Today:
JCB pioneered the backhoe loader concept in 1953, introducing many innovative features to the market. And, in a rapidly changing world, our new 3CX Compact Backhoe represents the latest in backhoe innovation.
Designed to give you big performance in small areas, it's perfect for urban working and construction sites with restricted space. A tight turning radius and switchable steering modes allow it to work in a single lane with minimum disruption and maximum productivity. Ease-of-use, controllability and legendary JCB build quality comes standard on the 3CX Compact Backhoe.
|Gross Engine Power:||74hp 55kW|
|Operating Weight:||13,380lbs 6,069kg|
|Peak Torque:||221lbf 300Nm|
- Ergonomic and easy to operate
- 35% smaller than a standard backhoe
- 25mph (40km\/h) travel speed provides fast travel between sites
- Designed for versatility, excelling at a huge variety of tasks
- 16% tighter turning circle than a standard backhoe at 19ft (5.8m)