|Type||Compact Track Loaders|
Contact the experts
at Deep South Equipment today!Call Today:
[THYMELEAF ERROR] !#strings.isEmpty(ClosestLocation.phoneNumber) ? ClosestLocation.phoneNumber : AccountDomainInfo.phoneNumber returns: Exception evaluating OGNL expression: "!#strings.isEmpty(ClosestLocation.phoneNumber) ? ClosestLocation.phoneNumber : AccountDomainInfo.phoneNumber"
The new, small platform 1,900lb (862kg) rated operating capacity JCB 190T vertical lift compact track loader incorporates our unique PowerBoom design and exclusive side door entry.
Designed for comfort, safety, economy, productivity and durability in Savannah, GA, the 190T's potent 62hp (46kW) Kohler engine is field proven.
The 190T has on average 60% better visibility and a 46% larger cab than competitive model compact track loaders, and there are a whole host of other benefits as well. Like ergonomic controls, an extremely tough PowerBoom and a low cost of ownership.
|Net Engine Power:||62hp 46kW|
|Operating Capacity:||1,900lbs 862kg|
|Operating Weight:||8,355lbs 3,790kg|
- 60 percent better visibility, up to 46 percent larger cab than the competition
- Efficient 62 hp (46 kW) JCB by Kohler KDI T4F engine requiring no DPF and no DEF
- Vertical lift configuration
- JCB's single-boom design with side-entry for industry-leading safety
- Durable construction for reduced downtime, with tilting cab for easy servicing
- Clear and intuitive loader controls and cab layout