The new small platform 1,750lb (794 kg) rated operating capacity JCB 175 vertical lift skid steer loader incorporates our unique PowerBoom design and exclusive side door entry. Designed for comfort, safety, economy, productivity and durability in Savannah, GA, the 175's 44.7 kW Perkins engine is field tested and proven to perform on the job.
The 175 has on average 60% better visibility and a 46% larger cab than competitive model skid steer loaders, and there are a whole host of other benefits too. Like ergonomic controls, an extremely tough PowerBoom and a low total cost of ownership.
- Durable construction for reduced downtime, with tilting cab for easy servicing
- Clear and intuitive loader controls and cab layout
- Vertical lift configuration
- Efficient 62 hp (46 kW) JCB by Kohler KDI T4F engine requiring no DPF and no DEF
- 60 percent better visibility, up to 46 percent larger cab than the competition
- JCB's single-boom design with side-entry for industry-leading safety