Contact the experts
at Deep South Equipment today!Call Today:
The new small platform 1,900lb (862kg) rated operating capacity JCB 190 vertical lift skid steer incorporates our unique PowerBoom design and exclusive side door entry. Designed for comfort, safety, economy, productivity and durability in Savannah, GA, the 190's 62hp (46kW) Kohler engine is field tested and proven to perform on the job.
The 190 has on average 60% better visibility and a 46% larger cab than competitive model skid steer loaders, and there are a whole host of other benefits too. Like ergonomic controls, an extremely tough PowerBoom and a low total cost of ownership.
|Net Engine Power:||62hp 46kW|
|Operating Capacity:||1,900lbs 862kg|
|Operating Weight:||7,054lbs 3,200kg|
- Clear and intuitive loader controls and cab layout
- Vertical lift configuration
- Efficient 62 hp (46 kW) JCB by Kohler KDI T4F engine requiring no DPF and no DEF
- JCB's single-boom design with side-entry for industry-leading safety
- Durable construction for reduced downtime, with tilting cab for easy servicing
- 60 percent better visibility, up to 46 percent larger cab than the competition