One of the newest additions to our range of skid steer loaders, the small platform JCB 205 (rated operating capacity of 2,050lb (930kg)) vertical lift model incorporates our unique PowerBoom design with exclusive side door entry. Designed for comfort, safety, economy, productivity and durability in Savannah, GA, the 205's 62hp (46kW) Kohler engine is field tested and proven to perform on the job.
The 205 has on average 60% better visibility and a 46% larger cab than competitive model skid steer loaders, and there are a whole host of other benefits too. Like ergonomic controls, an extremely tough PowerBoom and a low total cost of ownership.
- 60 percent better visibility, up to 46 percent larger cab than the competition
- Vertical lift configuration
- Durable construction for reduced downtime, with tilting cab for easy servicing
- JCB's single-boom design with side-entry for industry-leading safety
- Clear and intuitive loader controls and cab layout
- Efficient 62 hp (46 kW) JCB by Kohler KDI T4F engine requiring no DPF and no DEF