The JCB 215 is a radial lift skid steer that delivers big horsepower, torque and hydraulic flow in a compact skid steer platform.
Based on JCB's unique single boom and side entry design, the 215 features the tested and proven 74 hp (55 kW) JCB Diesel by Kohler engine, requiring no DPF and no DEF. Every component of the machine is optimized for maximum productivity, reduced cost of ownership and unparalleled durability, safety and operator comfort.
Offering a rated operating capacity (ROC) of 4,228 lb (1,918 kg) in standard configuration, an optional dealer-fit counterweight package increases the ROC to 4,475 lb (2,030 kg).
- Standard flow hydraulics at 18 gpm (70 lpm), with 3-way joysticks.
- Available dealer-fit counterweights to increase ROC to 4,475 lb (2,030 kg).
- Vertical lift configuration.
- 60 percent better visibility with 270-degree field of view.
- Efficient JCB Kohler KDI 74 hp (55 kW) T4F engine.
- 10 x16.5-10 tires standard; other tire options available.
- Foot and hand throttle controls.
- Cab is standard; canopy (open cab) available.
- myCHOICE controls with adjustable joystick sensitivity.
- Available high flow hydraulics at 30 gpm (115 lpm), with 7-way joysticks.
- Single loader arm and side-entry.