Our large platform JCB 260 (rated operating capacity of 2,600lb (1,179kg) vertical lift skid steer loader incorporates JCB's unique PowerBoom design with exclusive side door entry. Designed for comfort, safety, economy, productivity and durability in Savannah, GA, the 260's 74hp (55kW) JCB EcoMax engine is durable and highly efficient.
The 260 has on average 60% better visibility and a 33% larger cab than competitive model skid steer loaders, plus a host of other benefits, like ergonomic controls, an extremely tough PowerBoom and a low total cost of ownership.
Our large platform skid steer loaders are 21% more productive in performance tests against competitive models*.
* - Based on faster speed of getting in/out and faster startup times.
- 60 percent better visibility, up to 46 percent larger cab than the competition
- Vertical lift configuration
- Durable construction for reduced downtime, with tilting cab for easy servicing
- Clear and intuitive loader controls and cab layout
- JCB's single-boom design with side-entry for industry-leading safety