Contact the experts
at Deep South Equipment today!Call Today:
Based on the design of the 407, the JCB 409 offers increased power and payload for increased productivity.
Its compact dimensions and low height over cab combined with a pivot-steer design and articulated chassis, provides incredible maneuverability and a tight turning radius. That makes the JCB 409 compact wheel loader indispensable for working in restricted spaces and buildings.
Plus, a huge range of JCB attachments, and compatibility with your own existing attachments, lets you tailor the machine to your specific needs. Powered by a potent 3.6 liter 4 cylinder 75 hp (56 kW) turbocharged Deutz engine, you may find the 409 is all the wheel loader you'll ever need.
|Maximum Engine Power:||74 hp 55 kW|
|Operating Weight:||12,830 lb 5,820 kg|
|Standard Bucket Capacity:||1.6 y3 1.2 m3|
- Heavy-duty versatile articulated steering system with sideshift
- Easy to service and extremely safe to operate
- Great all-round visibility and superb operator comfort
- Hydrostatic drive for easy operation
- Tier 4 Final JCB Diesel by Kohler engine