The JCB 510-55TC is a full-sized telehandler designed for productive use from the start until the end of your project; it is equally well suited for placing materials using forks or digging into dirt and aggregate piles with a bucket.
The four-section boom is designed for extra strength with the exclusive JCB U-shape boom design and more than 20 inches of section overlap. Key hole castings help to dissipate forces on the boom while using a bucket.
- Optimum fuel efficiency from a 38.5 gal. fuel tank
- Ground-level daily service checks
- Self-leveling carriage, JCB Q-Fit coupler for variety of attachments
- Low boom for all around visibility
- Permanent 4-wheel drive for added traction
- Three steering modes: 2-wheel, 4-wheel and crab