High owner to weight ratio, the JCB 526-56 Agri features a turbocharged EcoMax four-cylinder engine. A torque converter and four-speed powershift transmission encourage rapid take-off power.
4 equal sized wheels improve tractive effort for excellent loader performance, while soft ground flotation and ground clearance are first class (even more so when large 24in wheels are fit).
Permanent 4-wheel steer and 4WD, together with a compact machine size, means an exceptionally tight turning radius for great maneuverability and handling in small yards.
Of course, being a JCB telescopic handler, residuals are strong - as the world's number 1 telescopic handler brand, our Agri telescopic handlers, are always in demand and therefore valuable.
- Premium quality componentry and built for long service life
- Four-speed Powershift transmission now standard New Bucket Control System makes bucket rattle easier
- DPF-free engine design saves time and money
- Class-leading single lever servo joystick for improved control
- Four-speed Powershift transmission
- Powerful 109hp (81kw) JCB EcoMAX engine