The JCB JS300 is towards the top end of our range of heavy tracked excavators. Weighing in at around 30 tonnes, it's engineered with exceptional strength, productivity, efficiency, comfort, safety and ease of maintenance.
A closed box section revolving frame increases strength and reduces stress. It also makes these tracked excavators highly resistant to impact damage. We've used strong parts too - premium industry standards in fact.
Meanwhile, this tracked excavator's engine is a highly efficient MTU 180 kW unit, compliant with Tier 4 Final legislation. The benefits of the JS300 series of tracked excavators don't end there either.
- Designed to help create safer working environments
- Massive 245kN bucket tearout for superior excavation
- Spacious, comfortable cab design with excellent visibility
- Straightforward maintenance procedures and easy access to key parts
- Constructed to the highest standards with colossal built-in strength