The JCB 210 is a radial lift skid steer that delivers big horsepower, torque and hydraulic flow in a compact skid steer platform.
Based on JCB's unique single boom and side entry design, the 210 features the tested and proven 74 hp (55 kW) JCB Diesel by Kohler engine, requiring no DPF and no DEF. Every component of the machine is optimized for maximum productivity, reduced cost of ownership and unparalleled durability, safety and operator comfort.
Offering a rated operating capacity (ROC) of 2,114 lb (959 kg) in standard configuration, an optional dealer-fit counterweight package increases the ROC to 2,313 lb (1,049 kg).
- Radial lift configuration.
- Available dealer-fit counterweights to increase ROC to 2,313 lb (1,049 kg).
- Cab is standard; canopy (open cab) available.
- Foot and hand throttle controls.
- myCHOICE controls with adjustable joystick sensitivity.
- Efficient JCB Kohler KDI 74 hp (55 kW) T4F engine.
- 60 percent better visibility with 270-degree field of view.
- Standard flow hydraulics at18 gpm (70 lpm), with 3-way joysticks.
- Available high flow hydraulics at 30 gpm (115 lpm), with 7-way joysticks.
- 10 x16.5-10 tires standard; other tire options available.
- Single loader arm and side-entry.