The JCB 210 is a radial lift skid steer that delivers big horsepower, torque and hydraulic flow in a compact skid steer platform.
Based on JCB's unique single boom and side entry design, the 210 features the tested and proven 74 hp (55 kW) JCB Diesel by Kohler engine, requiring no DPF and no DEF. Every component of the machine is optimized for maximum productivity, reduced cost of ownership and unparalleled durability, safety and operator comfort.
Offering a rated operating capacity (ROC) of 2,114 lb (959 kg) in standard configuration, an optional dealer-fit counterweight package increases the ROC to 2,313 lb (1,049 kg).
- 60 percent better visibility with 270-degree field of view.
- myCHOICE controls with adjustable joystick sensitivity.
- Single loader arm and side-entry.
- 10 x16.5-10 tires standard; other tire options available.
- Foot and hand throttle controls.
- Standard flow hydraulics at18 gpm (70 lpm), with 3-way joysticks.
- Cab is standard; canopy (open cab) available.
- Radial lift configuration.
- Available dealer-fit counterweights to increase ROC to 2,313 lb (1,049 kg).
- Available high flow hydraulics at 30 gpm (115 lpm), with 7-way joysticks.
- Efficient JCB Kohler KDI 74 hp (55 kW) T4F engine.