Contact the experts
at Deep South Equipment today!Call Today:
The JCB 506-23TC telescopic handler is the smallest of our full-size telescopic handlers and sits on a chassis designed for ground-engaging and extended reach.
The side-mounted, highly efficient JCB EcoMAX engine combines with JCB axles and a JCB transmission to ensure a reliable drivetrain performance from field-proven telehandler components.
|Maximum Engine Power:||74 hp 55 kW|
|Maximum Lift Capacity:||6,000 lbs 2,721 kg|
|Maximum Lift Height:||23 ft 7 m|
- Daily service checks performed at ground level
- Hydraulic extension designed for bucket work
- Low boom for all around visibility
- Strong, two-section boom with U-shape design
- DPF-free engine design saves time and money
- Three steering modes: 2-wheel, 4-wheel and crab