The JCB 509-23TC is a highly efficient telescopic handler powered by a JCB EcoMAX engine and with a chassis designed for work with buckets and forks.
The side-mounted, highly efficient JCB EcoMAX engine combines with JCB axles and a JCB transmission to ensure a reliable drivetrain performance from field-proven telehandler components.
- Low boom for all around visibility
- DPF-free engine design saves time and money
- Large, spacious operator station
- Two-year LiveLink telematics agreement
- Dry lubricant system for two-section boom
- Safety check valves as standard