Contact the experts
at Deep South Equipment today!Call Today:
The JCB 510-42 telehandler is designed for maximum productivity. With a maximum capacity of 10,000 lb and no requirement for outriggers, operators are able to efficiently move from one project to the next, to complete more tasks.
The 510-42 is built with the benefit of JCB's 40 years of telehandler manufacturing experience. With a one-piece, fully welded chasis and JCB's U-profile boom that has been proven on more than 200,000 machines, the 510-42 delivers the strength and reliability necessary to complete any work site application.
|Engine Power Options:||74\/109 hp 55\/81 kW|
|Maximum Lift Capacity:||10,000 lb 4,537 kg|
|Maximum Lift Height:||42 ft 12.8 m|
- Large, comfortable operator station
- Dry lubricant for three-section boom
- Single, proportional joystick
- No outriggers\/stabilizers with 10,000 lb capacity
- Four-speed powershift transmission
- 10 degrees of frame sway