Compact and powerful with low weight, the JCB 527-58 Agri is our smallest side-engine telescopic handler - just 78.7in
(2 meters) wide and 78.7in (2 meters) tall to the top of the cab. With a potent JCB EcoMax engine, single-lever servo controls and a highly efficient hydrostatic transmission with infinite speed control, the machine is capable of up to 25mph (40kph) (depending on tire choice).
4 equal sized wheels improve tractive effort for excellent loader performance, while soft ground flotation and ground clearance are first class.
For added versatility, high utilization and extra investment value, we offer a broad attachments range.
Permanent 4-wheel steer and 4WD, together with a compact machine size, means an exceptionally tight turning radius for great maneuverability and handling in small spaces.
Of course, being a JCB telehandler, residuals are strong - as the world's number 1 telescopic handler brand, our Agri telescopic handlers are always in demand and therefore valuable.
- 13% fuel saving over T3 model 527-58
- Powerful 109hp (81kw) JCB EcoMAX engine
- Class-leading single lever servo joystick for improved control
- New hydrostatic drive with Varispeed transmission as standard
- Premium quality componentry and built for long service life
- DPF-free engine design saves time and money