The JCB 535-95 is a full-sized 3-stage telescopic handler with 31ft 2in (9.5m) reach. It uses a highly efficient EcoMax engine and sits on a chassis that's designed for load-bearing and stability.
The side-mounted JCB engine combines with JCB axles and transmission to ensure a reliable drivetrain performance from well-proven components.
For added versatility, high utilization and extra investment value, we offer a broad attachments range.
There's also instant steering selection between three modes for easy operation, single servo controls a tight turning radius and great maneuverability.
Of course, being a JCB telehandler, residuals are strong - as the world's number 1 telescopic handler brand, our Agri telescopic handlers are always in demand and therefore valuable.
- Efficient and productive T4 Final JCB EcoMAX engine
- Long service intervals and easy maintenance
- Regenerative hydraulics, Auto Smooth Ride, Bucket Control and much more
- Designed to be highly maneuvrable and versatile
- Comfortable, productivity-enhancing operator environment