The NAUTILUS HI-DUMP scrubber sweeper can be an exceptional value to your company. Large water capacities provide longer cleaning time, heavy duty stainless steel parts offer lower cost of ownership, and the unmatched maneuverability helps to ensure professional cleaning results that will make the difference for you.
Easy Two Button Hydraulic 60″ High Dumping: The squeegee and hopper raise and lower switches can function at one time to raise and lower or independently for maintenance purposes. After raising, simply open the dump door.
Easy Access: The operator can raise the hopper to remove the access for to easily inspect the hopper. The hydraulic quick view squeegee allows the operator to raise the squeegee to an ergonomic level to easily make adjustments or change the squeegee. A large drain hose provides quick and clean draining of the dirty water. Two large doors at the top of the tank and one 4″ access cap provide easy access for washing the recovery tank free of sediment.
Read and React Maneuverability: The operator can turn around in a 9-foot aisle if needed without having to back up or turn off the water or brushes while scrubbing. The operator can Read the traffic and React safely.
- 60 Inch High Dump: The high dump incorporates two separate lift arm assemblies. Each of the two lift arm assemblies has its own hydraulic cylinder and a safety tube. The hydraulic cylinders are used not only to raise the bumper and hopper but also to lower the bumper and hopper.
- Heavy Duty Compact Design: This design is industrial grade for durability without compromising maneuverability.
- Independent Squeegee and Hopper Controls: This allows for superior service and maintenance positions.
- Powerful Systems Provide Powerful Performance:
- Stainless Steel – No Corrosion, Made to Last