PowerBoss PHOENIX 24
|Type||Walk Behind Scrubbers|
Contact the experts
at Deep South Equipment today!Call Today:
- The Phoenix 24 has a cylindrical brush deck with integrated sweeping function. The cylindrical deck is made of corrosion-resistant aluminum casting.
- The Phoenix 26 is a disc model equipped with Aqua-Stop.
- Two powerful brush motors guarantee an even cleaning result across the entire width of the machine.
- The direct Brush Release System (BRS) allows brushes to be changed quickly.
- Battery running time to suit the application, on-board charger standard.
- Phoenix 24 has a 19 gal solution tank and a 19.5 gal recovery tank.
- Flow-optimized dirty water tank with AFS (Anti Foam System) to protect the vacuum turbine. Large tank lid provides easy access for cleaning purposes.
- A new kind of squeegee with Quick Adjust System allows optimum pickup even on difficult floors. Quick-clamping device for squeegee makes replacement easier. Squeegee blade is highly-resistant to wear.
- Easy, ergonomic operation as a result of the compact, maneuverable construction.
- Simple, easy-to-understand controls ensure that the machine is easy to use and maintain.
- Ergonomic, adjustable speed regulation.
- Designed to give the operator more room for their feet while operating the Phoenix 24.
- Designed to give the operator an excellent line of sight to the area that needs to be cleaned.
|Brush Motor:||1 HP|
|Brush Speed:||850 rpm|
|Cleaning width:||24 in (60 cm)|
|Drive Motor:||.40 HP|
|Number of Brushes:||2|
|Performance:||23,680 ft 2 / hr (2,200 m2 )|
|Recovery Capacity:||19.5 Gal (74 liters)|
|Solution Capacity:||19 Gal (72 liters)|
|Squeegee Width:||37.4 in (95 cm)|
|Theoretical Productivity (BD):||34,445 ft 2 /hr (3,200 m2 )|
|Vacuum Power:||.42 HP|
|Vacuum Waterlift:||65 inches (165 cm)|
|Weight:||375 lbs. (170 kg)|
|Working Speed:||3 mph (5 km per hr)|