- The Phoenix 24 and 28 have cylindrical brush decks with integrated sweeping function. The cylindrical deck is made of corrosion-resistant aluminum casting.
- The Phoenix 26 is a disc model equipped with Aqua-Stop.
- Two powerful brush motors guarantee an even cleaning
result across the entire width of the machine.
- The direct Brush Release System (BRS) allows brushes to be changed quickly.
- Battery running time to suit the application, on-board charger standard.
- Phoenix 24 has a 19 gal solution tank and a 19.5 gal recovery tank.
- Phoenix 26 and 28 have a 22.5 gal solution tank and a 22.5 gal recovery tank.
- Flow-optimized dirty water tank with AFS (Anti Foam System) to protect the vacuum turbine. Large tank lid provides easy access for cleaning purposes.
- A new kind of squeegee with Quick Adjust System allows optimum pickup even on difficult floors. Quick-clamping device for squeegee makes replacement easier. Squeegee blade is highly-resistant to wear.
- Easy, ergonomic operation as a result of the compact,
- Simple, easy-to-understand controls ensure that the machine is easy to use and maintain.
- Ergonomic, adjustable speed regulation.
- Designed to give the operator more room for their feet while operating the Phoenix 24, 26 or 28.
- Designed to give the operator an excellent line of sight to the area that needs to be cleaned.