PowerBoss PHOENIX 26 SUPER SPORT
|Model||PHOENIX 26 SUPER SPORT|
|Type||Walk Behind Scrubbers|
Contact the experts
at Deep South Equipment today!Call Today:
The Phoenix 26 SUPER SPORT offers performance based features that make this compact scrubber productive, durable and cost effective. Aggressive scrubbing, dry floors and 20% water savings, are major difference makers for getting the job done quickly and with professional results. Our two speed brush motor allows for daily scrub operation in standard RPM mode or the manager lockout key switch can be turned to activate the high RPM mode for heavy duty scrubbing or stripping of wax. This high speed motor also allows for use of the Power Polish system. Using a series of powerful brushes you can cost effectively produce that professional floor finish. Call us for your free on-site demonstration today.
|Brush motor power:||.75 hp (1)|
|Brush pressure:||1 setting|
|Brush RPM:||180 and 380 RPM|
|Power source:||24 volts|
|Recovery capacity:||12 gallon|
|Scrub brushes:||13″ disc (2)|
|Solution capacity:||13 gallon|
|Theoretical productivity:||34,445 square feet/hour|
- Sound level <= 70DBS
- 20% water savings
- Easy-to-Use: Operators will understand the operator controls giving them the confidence to produce professional results.
- 20% chemical savings
- Ergonomic Heavy-Duty Design: Adjustable speed controller, ergonomic hand bails, low profile offset scrub head offers superior handling and improved productivity.
- On-Board Charger: Offers the ease and convenience to simply remove the plug from the side of the unit and plug into the nearest outlet, saving space and time.
- Polish Package: Revitalize your floor using our Power Polish series of brushes to produce amazing results.
- Quality Where It Counts: The lid for the recovery tank must be sealed to have excellent vacuum. Our lid has a captured rubber gasket that will not absorb water and chemical then breakdown and compromise the vacuum. Our gasket can be removed, cleaned and re-installed for consistent performance.
- Exceptional Water Recovery: The combination of quality urethane squeegees and an exceptional vacuum produces a completely dry, clean surface.
- Aqua-Stop Water Savings: The scrub brush or pad is encapsulated with a ring which retains the water/chemical longer, producing a 20% water/chemical savings. An additional benefit is the labor savings receive by reducing trips to fill and dump tanks.
- Optional maintenance-free gel batteries
- Super Scrub and Polish (SSP): A lockout key switch allows for the choice of lower RPM maintenance scrubbing or turn the key for high speed RPM super scrub, stripping or polishing, one machine allowing for many cleaning functions.