PowerBoss PHOENIX 33 30
|Model||PHOENIX 33 30|
|Type||Walk Behind Scrubbers|
Contact the experts
at Deep South Equipment today!Call Today:
The Phoenix 3330 is a compact brush scrubber with a 33”cleaning path and features two 16.5″ disc brushes equipped with Aqua-Stop brushes. Aqua-Stop technology has been tested and proven to produce 20% water and chemical savings by retaining the water and chemical under the brush longer than a standard disc brush via the Aqua-Stop ring encapsulating the bristles and trapping the water giving the operator the ability to use minimal water flow to achieve professional results. The scrub deck is made is made of corrosion-resistant aluminum casting. The direct Brush Release System (BRS) allows brushes to be changed quickly.The Phoenix 3330 covers 45,208 sq. ft. per hour. Easy-to-understand controls ensure that the machine is simple to operate. The 30 gallon recovery tank is easy-to-clean and hygienic while the Anti-Foam System (AFS) protects the vacuum motor from damage. An on-board charger is convenient and allows the machine to be charged anywhere. As an added safety feature, when the on-board charger is plugged in, the machine is not operable. Removing the brushes is as easy as pressing down with your foot, handsfree brush removal. Squeegees have also been designed so that no operator adjustment is necessary. A low brush deck design is ideal for cleaning underneath obstacles such as shelves, warehouse racks and other stationary objects.
|Brush motor power:||(2) .75hp|
|Brush pressure:||2 settings|
|Brush RPM:||180 RPM|
|Power source:||24 volts|
|Scrub brushes:||16.5′ disc (2)|
|Solution capacity:||30 gallon|
|Theoretical productivity:||45,208 square feet/hr|
- Ergonomic Design: Reduces operator fatigue, excellent line of sight and comfort zone hand balls. Provides maximum maneuverability and operator safety.
- User-Friendly Controls: Simple, easy-to-understand icons and selector pad plus one-touch directional lever.
- Heavy-Duty Design: Corrosion-resistant scrub deck and squeegee guarantee reliable performance.
- Durable Construction: Powder coated, epoxy painted, 11-gauge steel frame resists corrosion. Durable heavy-duty rotationally-molded polyethylene tanks.
- Equipped with Aqua-Stop
- Power Scrub: Two powerful brush motors guarantee an even cleaning result.
- Capacity: Large solution and recovery tanks combined with the Aqua-Stop brushes allow for a long run time and limit dumping and filling.
- Sound level < = 70dBs
- Tool-free brush/squeegee removal
- Tool-Free Brush Removal: Simply push down on the scrub deck plunger to remove the scrub brush quickly with no hands.
- LED Display: Battery gauge as well as service indicator lights, thus preventing unnecessary down time.
- Tool-Free Squeegee Removal: No tools required for quick squeegee blade change.
- Maintenance-free gel batteries available
- Aqua-Stop System: Cost savings through water and solution conservation.