PowerBoss PHOENIX ECO 30
|Model||PHOENIX ECO 30|
|Type||Walk Behind Scrubbers|
Contact the experts
at Deep South Equipment today!Call Today:
- The Phoenix eco 30 is a 30 inch disc model, 19 gallon solution and recovery tanks.
- Equipped with Aqua-Stopscrub brushes. Retains chemical and water under the brush longer providing 20% water and chemical savings.
- Two powerful brush motors guarantee an even cleaning result across the entire width of the machine.
- The direct Brush Release System (BRS) allows brushes to be changed quickly.
- Battery running time to suit the application, on-board charger standard.
- Flow-optimized dirty water tank with AFS (Anti Foam System) to protect the vacuum turbine. Large tank lid provides easy access for cleaning purposes.
- Simple, easy-to-understand controls ensure that the machine is easy to use and maintain.
- Ergonomic, adjustable speed regulation.
- Ergonomic hand bails offer great control of the machine.
- Designed to give the operator more room for their feet while operating
|Brush Speed:||180 rpm|
|Cleaning width:||33.5 in|
|Drive Motor:||.70 HP (522 W)|
|Number of Brushes:||2|
|Recovery Capacity:||19 gallons|
|Squeegee Width:||43.3 in|
|Theoretical Productivity (BD):||45,208 sq.ft./hr (4,200 sq.m)|
|Vacuum Flow:||65 cfm (110 m3 /hr)|
|Vacuum Power:||.86 HP (640 W)|
|Vacuum Waterlift:||65 Inches (162 mbar)|
|Working Speed:||3.1 mph (5 km/hr)|