Maneuverability + Productivity = Increased Throughput
Managing seemingly infinite SKUs, a growing operational footprint and an influx of racks can cripple operational efficiency and cause excess travel times. What if you could move products in and out of tight spaces more efficiently, enhance operator comfort and productivity and increase throughput rates?
Precisely engineered for dock and drive-in/drive-through rack application, the Yale® ESC030-040AD three-wheel stand can get you there.
|Model||Model Designation||Load Capacity (lbs.)||Maximum Travel Speed (mph)||Maximum Lift Speed (ft/min)|
|ESC030AD||3 Wheel Electric Trucks||3000||7.2||69|
|ESC035AD||3 Wheel Electric Trucks||3500||7.2||67|
|ESC040AD||3 Wheel Electric Trucks||4000||7.2||63|
- Optional Clear View\u2122 mast offers up to 40% greater visibility than leading competitors.
- Standard, dual independent AC drive motors with separate drive controllers provide optimal maneuverability while turning.
- Yale\u00AE Smart Operator Sensing System includes no pedals, providing with more useable floor space than leading competitors.
- Electrical system with CANbus communications reduces connections and complex wiring.
- Yale\u00AE Smart Operator Sensing System uses fewer moving parts than competitors, reducing the chance of component failure.
- Yale\u00AE Smart Ride Floor System eliminates up to 65% of shock and vibration transmitted to the operator.
- Dual steer tires with hydraulically actuated rack and pinion steering axle enable precise, reliable control.
- Yale iSi Technology\u2122 provides common diagnostics with other Yale\u00AE trucks for simpler service.
- Brushless, maintenance-free AC traction and hydraulic motors offer reduced maintenance requirements.
- Multifunction control handle provides simultaneous control of travel and hydraulic functions.