|Type||4 Wheel Electric|
Contact the experts
at Deep South Equipment today!Call Today:
AC Electric Advantage for Heavy Duty Applications
Hyster® E80-120XN series trucks do the heavy lifting with ease — up to 12,000
pound — so your operators can be more productive and you can maximize your ROI.
We talked with customers and operators in automotive, paper and manufacturing industries, along with our designers and engineers, and went to work making our trucks more comfortable, more durable and more efficient than ever.
Our electric E80-120XN series trucks meet the same high-performance standards as our counterbalanced ICE trucks in regards to acceleration, speed control and load-lift abilities. They also offer a lower operating cost, along with zero emissions. Power-assisted braking means improved brake life and reduces operator braking efforts by 40 percent. Plus, with Hyster Company’s automatic park brake—which no other manufacturer offers—your operators can save significant time.
|Model||Load Capacity (lbs)||Maximum Travel Speed (mph)||Maximum Lift Speed (ft/min)|
|Capacity:||8,000 – 12,000 lbs|
|Max Weight:||12000 lbs|
|Type:||4 WHEEL FORKLIFT HYSTER|
- The E80-120XN is a full AC product, utilizing AC traction and hydraulic motors eliminating the motor brushes and doing away with the commutator and its related parts and service costs.
- The Hyster-designed thermal management system continuously monitors the E80-120XN series’ controller and motor temperature. Upon identifying an irregularity, it protects the component by automatically adjusting truck performance.
- Low-effort ergonomics and intuitively-located controls provide superior operator comfort minimizing fatigue and maximizing productivity
- The E80-120XN series utilizes CANbus communications to simplify wiring and improve serviceability.
- An 11 percent increase in floor space – largest floor space among leading competitors for its capacity–promotes improved operator comfort, while the widened overhead guard legs allow for greater visibility.