Versatile Forklifts with Zero Emissions
Ideal for indoor and outdoor applications, the ERP045-070VL is a reliable solution with excellent maneuverability. Designed with an 80-volt electrical system, the cool running, low-maintenance AC traction and hydraulic motor lowers maintenance costs and enhances uptime.
This lift truck is "an operator’s truck” for its comfortable features that allow for improved productivity and lessened fatigue among workers.
|Model||Model Designation||Load Capacity (lbs.)||Maximum Travel Speed (mph)||Maximum Lift Speed (ft/min)|
|ERP045VL||4 Wheel Electric Trucks||4500||13||142|
|ERP050VL||4 Wheel Electric Trucks||5000||13||142|
|ERP060VL||4 Wheel Electric Trucks||6000||13||124|
|ERP070VL||4 Wheel Electric Trucks||7000||13||124|
- The innovative Drop Battery Box design enables the use of pneumatic tires, providing a comfortable ride even over rough floors and unimproved surfaces. This design also provides a low step height for easy entry and exit.
- The Yale® ERP045-070VL bridges the gap between outdoor internal combustion engine applications and indoor electric applications.
- Designed with the operator’s comfort in mind, the forklift features large, textured grab handles, deep, anti-skid steps for easy entry and exit, along with a precisely positioned seat that enhances visibility through the mast and results in less operator fatigue.
- Zero Turn Radius Steer Axle and Dual AC Drive Motors combine to provide excellent maneuverability.
- The ERP045-070VL provides a Zero Emissions alternative for 4,500-7,000 lb. indoor and outdoor applications.