Contact the experts
at Deep South Equipment today!Call Today:
Designed to Perform
The H360HD2-EC4 empty container handler is Hyster’s versatile container handler truck designed for up to 4-high stacking capability in applications such as sea ports, sea terminal operations and applications where unloading, loading and single row empty container stacking is required.
This truck is an agile solution for empty container handling with the reliability, maneuverability, and durability to easily handle extreme duty cycle conditions. The H360HD2-EC4 strikes an excellent balance in operator comfort, performance, and serviceability.
|Model||Load Capacity (lbs)||Maximum Travel Speed (mph)||Maximum Lift Speed (ft/min)|
|Max Weight:||15000 lbs|
|Type:||HYSTER CONTAINER HANDLER|
- Hyster H360HD2-EC4 series trucks feature a capable Cummins QSB 6.7L diesel engine equipped with exhaust gas recirculation (EGR), and a variable geometry turbocharger. The engine is mated to a ZF WG 161 3-speed powershift transmission. The transmission provides a rugged and robust solution with precise inching, smooth shifting and outstanding acceleration.
- On-demand cooling featuring four separate cooling cores (engine, transmission, charge air cooler, and hydraulic system). The cores are horizontally stacked and are individually replaceable. The integrated hydraulic oil cooler maintains normal system operating temperatures at high ambient temperatures.
- Ergonomic counterweight and profile design with rounded hoods and fenders enhance forward visibility including container twistlock as well as rearward visibility over left and right shoulders.
- Routine maintenance can be done quickly because with the side tilting cab. Ease of serviceability remains a key hallmark of H360HD2-EC4 trucks with dual gull wings that provide seamless access for daily checks and easy maintenance. The powered cab tilt feature provides access to major components in seconds.
- EPA Tier 4 Final compliant innovative technology featuring a Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) system using urea (Diesel Exhaust Fluid), a Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC), and a dosing module, Decomposition Reactor Tube (DRT) for urea injection.
- Equipped with 20’ – 40’ telescoping Elme 588 Spreader with vertical twist locks featuring halogen work lights with 24” sideshift capability enables handling of 9’ 6” or 8’ 6” empty containers up to 4 high.