Hyster H210-250/48HD, H300-360HD2
Contact the experts
at Deep South Equipment today!Call Today:
Built Tough for Heavy Duty Applications
Hyster Company has always produced some of the best pneumatic tire lift trucks in the 19,000-36,000 pound range. Hyster is blazing new trails with the introduction of H300-360HD2 Big Trucks for tough industrial applications in the lumber, steel, concrete, breakbulk, general cargo, and stevedoring applications. Eighty years of our heritage building tough trucks is brought to bear in the H300-360HD2 series.
The latest series line-up features an all new range of 48” load center models, with 21,000 – 25,000 lbs. of lifting capacity designed for long load centers, wide loads and heavy duty-cycle conditions ideal for tough industrial applications in the lumber, steel, concrete, breakbulk, general cargo, and stevedoring applications.
|Model||Model Designation||Load Capacity (lbs)||Maximum Travel Speed (mph)||Maximum Lift Speed (ft/min)|
|Capacity:||21,000 - 36,000 lbs|
|Max Weight:||36000 lbs|
|Series Title:||H210-250/48HD, H300-360HD2|
- Greaseable load rollers on the mast provide durability and long life in the most heavy duty operating conditions.
- On-demand cooling featuring four separate cooling cores (engine, transmission, charge air cooler, and hydraulic system). The cores are horizontally stacked and are individually replaceable. The integrated hydraulic oil cooler maintains normal system operating temperatures at high ambient temperatures.
- Designed for versatility in multiple applications with attachments used for paper roll clamps, pipe clamps, tire handlers and other attachments in multiple industry segments.
- Outstanding visibility and ergonomics compared with other trucks of this type are another key trait of these trucks with integrated arm lever or joystick controls and a low cowl enabling sweeping views of the front end. Rearward over the shoulder visibility is also uncluttered thanks to the cab design with cab posts pushed out of the corners. Hydraulically assisted steering minimizes the effort required to get into and out of tight spaces.
- On-demand hydraulics with advanced variable displacement pump (VDP) technology provides industry leading low fuel consumption without sacrificing lifting capability.
- Routine maintenance can be done quickly because with the side tilting ComforCab II™. Ease of serviceability with dual gull wings that provide seamless access for daily checks and easy maintenance. The powered cab tilt feature provides access to major components in seconds.
- Get more for less with competitive industry 4-mode speeds and superb travel speeds. Front end options enable true rated capacity of various carriages for maximum productivity.
- Hyster H300-360HD2 and H210-250/48HD series trucks feature a capable Cummins QSB 6.7L diesel engine equipped with exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) and a variable geometry turbocharger. The engine is mated to a ZF WG 161 3-speed powershift transmission.
- EPA Tier 4 Final compliant innovative technology featuring a Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) system using urea (Diesel Exhaust Fluid), a Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC), and a dosing module for urea injection.