Contact the experts
at Deep South Equipment today!Call Today:
Versatile, Powerful and Dependable
Your satisfaction is our main goal, that’s why the Hyster® H800-1050HD/S Big Truck series is designed to move your biggest loads with ease, from 80,000 to 105,000 pounds. If you’re moving heavy breakbulk, concrete or steel, you will quickly realize the power and dependability of these machines.
|Model||Load Capacity (lbs)||Load Centre||Maximum Travel Speed (mph)||Maximum Lift Speed (ft/min)|
|Capacity:||80,000 - 105,000 lbs|
|Max Weight:||105000 lbs|
- Operator compartment is designed for superb ergonomics and outstanding forward and rearward visibility. 3-way adjustable seat, 6-way adjustable arm rest control module “Soft touch” mini levers offer a more ergonomic design Includes multifunction display panel located to the right of operator Lever controls or optional joystick provide optimum hydraulic control
- Cummins engine and SOH TE-32 transmission have shutdown systems monitoring low oil/high temperatures. The powertrain derate system helps prevent damage to the drivetrain and components by extending the life of engine oil, transmission and coolant fluids.
- Oil immersed wet disc brakes are incorporated in the drive axle to provide excellent control and longer life.
- Lever controls or optional joystick provide optimum hydraulic control
- “Soft touch” mini levers offer a more ergonomic design
- Features durable Kessler D102 drive axle.
- Powered by a strong and reliable EPA Tier 4 Final compliant Cummins® QSL 9L diesel engine with 350 HP. Is equipped with an after treatment package featuring selective catalytic reduction (SCR), and diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC).e right of operator
- Includes multifunction display panel located to the right of operator
- Hibernate idle feature reduces engine idle speed to further conserve fuel.
- On demand cooling features hydraulically driven cooling fan that draws power only when cooling is required.
- 3-way adjustable seat, 6-way adjustable arm rest control module
- Automatic throttle-up provides automatic response to lift inputs from the operator when the lift lever is activated. Controlled rev-up keeps the engine in the most efficient band to deliver good fuel economy.
- The electrical system utilizes sealed deutsch automotive quality connectors throughout. The wires are single colored and numbered for ease of tracing.
- Includes robust and proven Dana Spicer Off-Highway (SOH) TE-32 powershift transmission.