Rugged and Versatile with Customizable Options for Any Application
The GC040-070VX Veracitor® series offers a reliable and comprehensive parts program. Not only is the truck designed to require less maintenance, the Yale® dealer program provides off-the-shelf availability of maintenance and repair parts routinely serviced in the first two years of truck operation.
The GC040-070VX Veracitor® boasts innovative features and industry-leading power, while delivering maximum performance for medium to heavy duty applications. Two engine selections consisting of the Kubota 2.5L and PSI 2.4L engines offer multiple performance levels with low operating costs.
|Model||Model Designation||Load Capacity (lbs.)||Engine||Transmission||Maximum Travel Speed (mph)||Maximum Lift Speed (ft/min)|
|GC040VX||Internal Combustion Trucks||4000||PSI 2.4L, Kubota 2.5L||Electronic Powershift 1 Speed, Techtronix 100 Electronic 1 Speed||11.3||126|
|GC050VX||Internal Combustion Trucks||5000||PSI 2.4L, Kubota 2.5L||Electronic Powershift 1 Speed, Techtronix 100 Electronic 1 Speed||11.3||126|
|GC055SVX||Internal Combustion Trucks||5500||PSI 2.4L, Kubota 2.5L||Electronic Powershift 1 Speed, Techtronix 100 Electronic 1 Speed||11.3||126|
|GC060VX||Internal Combustion Trucks||6000||PSI 2.4L, Kubota 2.5L||Electronic Powershift 1 Speed, Techtronix 100 Electronic 1 Speed||11.2||110|
|GC070VX||Internal Combustion Trucks||7000||PSI 2.4L, Kubota 2.5L||Electronic Powershift 1 Speed, Techtronix 100 Electronic 1 Speed||11.2||110|
- Excellent operator visibility is afforded through the Yale\u00AE Global Hi-Vis\u2122 mast.
- The Continuous Stability System (CSS\u2122) enhances the truck's lateral stability with a simple, maintenance-free design that does not compromise uneven surface travel.
- The Yale\u00AE Veracitor\u00AE VX truck delivers maximum performance for medium to heavy duty applications with state-of-the art features and industry leading power.
- From the rear-opening, one-piece hood and on board diagnostics, to the reliable, most comprehensive parts availability in the industry, this truck was designed with service details in mind.
- Operator comfort is enhanced by the increased foot space in the well designed operator's compartment. The isolated powertrain reduces noise and vibration, minimizing operator fatigue and increasing operator productivity throughout a shift.