The Power to Handle Your Toughest Applications
A versatile lift truck designed for indoor use, this truck is ideally suited for a wide variety of applications such as primary metals, stone, clay, glass and concrete products, and industrial and commercial machinery.
The S135-155 series is configured to provide the right lift truck for your application. Our truck packages with multiple powertrain combinations to choose from assure your cost of operations will be lowered. Each configuration offers improved efficiency, advanced dependability, and simple serviceability.
|Model||Load Capacity (lbs)||Engine||Transmission||Maximum Travel Speed (mph)||Maximum Lift Speed (ft/min)|
|S135FT||13500||GM 4.3L V6, Kubota 3.8L Tier 4I Turbodiesel||Electronically Controlled Powershift 2 Speed, Duramatch Electronic 3 Speed||12.3||104.3|
|S155FT||15000||GM 4.3L V6, Kubota 3.8L Tier 4I Turbodiesel||Electronically Controlled Powershift 2 Speed, Duramatch Electronic 3 Speed||12.3||104.3|
- Patented DuraMatch transmission provides breakthrough features that include the Auto Deceleration System, controlled rollback on ramps, controlled power reversals to move loads more efficiently with less operator fatigue and product damage.
- Electronic hydraulic control valve precisely manages hydraulic pressure and flow to supply exactly the right amount of power for each function, reducing fuel consumption.
- Productivity means moving more of your loads in less time with less cost. The Hyster\u00AE Fortis\u00AE series has been proven to lead the industry in productivity through performance, ergonomics (operator comfort and control), service, uptime and dependability.
- Industrys Best Cooling capabilities. The S135-155FT series superior airflow and heavy-duty cooling systems keep heat in check, while providing world-class dependability in even the harshest of environments.
- CANbus communications network reduces wiring complexity, providing superior dependability.
- Superior ergonomic design allows for easy driver access, more foot and leg room, excellent visibility and a choice of 2 choices of hydraulic controls enable your operator to maximize productivity.