Operator Preferred Ergonomics and Unmatched Performance
A versatile lift truck designed for indoor use, this truck series is ideally suited for a wide variety of applications such as warehousing, food and kindred products, and electronic and electrical equipment.
The S30-40FTS series trucks boast one of the lowest cost of operations, maximum uptime, operator preferred ergonomics and unmatched performance. The Fortis® line offers you powertrain choices designed to fit your application.
|Model||Load Capacity (lbs)||Engine||Transmission||Maximum Travel Speed (mph)||Maximum Lift Speed (ft/min)|
|S30FT||3000||PSI 2.0L||Electronic Powershift or DuraMatch 1 speed||10.7||118|
|S35FT||3500||PSI 2.0L||Electronic Powershift or DuraMatch 1 speed||10.7||118|
|S40FTS||4000||PSI 2.0L||Electronic Powershift or DuraMatch 1 speed||10.7||118|
- Our exclusive VISTA™ Mast offers high strength hot-rolled steel mast channels and flush-faced design which improves capacity retention at high lifts while compact cast steel cross members optimize visibility and rigidity.
- The innovative DuraMatch transmission provides electronic inching and shift control with controlled power reversals and controlled roll back on ramps providing exceptional handling and maneuverability.
- Leak-free O-ring face seals help maximize uptime and an in-tank filter increases hydraulic fluid filtration by 60% for particles down to 10 microns significantly extending component life and creating a cleaner overall operation.
- Our one-piece steel floor plate is easily removed to provide quick service access and a molded rubber mat seals the floor area to reduce noise and vibration for a quieter, smoother ride.
- Pacesetter VSM™ continuously monitors fluid levels and powertrain, reducing daily service checks and preventing major repairs.