|Type||IC Cushion Tire|
Contact the experts
at Deep South Equipment today!Call Today:
Performance Customized for Your Application
A versatile lift truck designed for indoor use, this truck is ideally suited for a wide variety of applications such as industrial and commercial machinery, fabricated metal products and motor freight transportation.
|Model||Load Capacity (lbs)||Engine||Transmission||Maximum Travel Speed (mph)||Maximum Lift Speed (ft/min)|
|S40FT||4000||PSI 2.4L, Kubota 2.5L||Electronically Controlled Powershift 1 Speed, DuraMatch Electronic 1 Speed||11.3||126|
|S50FT||5000||PSI 2.4L, Kubota 2.5L||Electronic Powershift, DuraMatch, DuraMatch Plus||11.3||126|
|S55FTS||5500||PSI 2.4L, Kubota 2.5L||Electronically Controlled Powershift 1 Speed, DuraMatch Electronic 1 Speed||11.3||126|
|S60FT||6000||PSI 2.4L, Kubota 2.5L||Electronically Controlled Powershift 1 Speed, DuraMatch Electronic 1 Speed||11.2||110|
|S70FT||7000||PSI 2.4L, Kubota 2.5L||Electronically Controlled Powershift 1 Speed, DuraMatch Electronic 1 Speed||11.2||110|
|Capacity:||4,000 - 7,000 lbs|
|Max Weight:||7000 lbs|
|Type:||4 Wheel Cushion Tire|
- Approximately 70% of industrial lift truck downtime results from problems with the powertrain, electrical system, cooling system or hydraulic system. With the S40-70FT, many of these mechanical issues become a thing of the past as design advances have reduced downtime by up to 30%.
- A choice of 3 aluminum core radiators, each with significant design and component improvements, provides the industry’s best cooling capacity – a key factor to increasing uptime and the economic life of your trucks.
- S40-70FT series choice of 3 high output engines, 2 performance transmissions, 2 hydraulic controls and 3 cooling system options allows you to customize your truck to optimize the productivity in your application.
- Controlled power reversal virtually eliminates tire spin, increasing tire life by up to 50%. This feature is programmable to match the needs and experience of the driver.
- Our Auto Deceleration System extends brake life by up to 60% by automatically slowing the truck when the accelerator pedal is released.