There's too big. And too small. Welcome to just right.
The innovation of the Hyster® S50CT lift truck isn't found in a few features. It's everywhere you look, and in everything you feel and drive. The S50CT retains the legendary toughness, reliability and productivity that you've come to expect from Hyster. And all for a smaller price point.
If your application is agricultural, general warehousing and distribution, beverage distribution and bottling, light manufacturing, or retail the S50CT is the lift truck for you. The standard 2.4L engine is powerful and efficient.
|Model||Load Capacity (lbs)||Engine||Maximum Travel Speed (mph)||Maximum Lift Speed (ft/min)|
- Ergonomically designed for operator comfort - from the low step height of 13.6 in. to the infinitely adjustable tilting steer column and non-cinching seatbelt, the operator compartment is designed for maximum comfort and safety helping your operators be more productive.
- Lighter weight and more efficient engine means lower fuel costs - in a documented industry standard test cycle the CT used up to 14% less fuel than the leading competitors.
- Made to work hard but intelligently - the CT provides an excellent balance of fuel consumption and productivity.
- Tough, dependable and ready when you are with proven components like sealed electrical connectors, O-ring face seal fittings and a historically durable transmission, the S50CT is eager to fire up and work hard when you need it to.
- The \"cowl-to-counterweight\" access and a one-piece floorplate make servicing the S50CT easy.