Efficiency in Outdoor and Indoor Applications
The GP030-040SVX Veracitor® is rugged enough for outdoor applications, but its maneuverability and speed also make the truck optimal for indoor use. Designed for a long work life with less maintenance requirements, the innovative cooling system lowers operating temperatures.
The series also offers a variety of productivity options to increase uptime and first-rate performance. Thanks to the GP030-040SVX trucks' excellent performance and efficiency for standard and medium-duty applications, these forklifts help achieve savings through reduced labor costs and operator overtime.
|Model||Load Capacity (lbs.)||Engine||Transmission||Maximum Travel Speed (mph)||Maximum Lift Speed (ft/min)|
|GP030VX||3000||PSI 2.0L||Electronic Powershift or Techtronix 100||13.4||118|
|GP035VX||3500||PSI 2.0L||Electronic Powershift or Techtronix 100||13.4||118|
|GP040SVX||4000||PSI 2.0L||Electronic Powershift or Techtronix 100||13.4||118|
- The Yale\u00AE Veracitor\u00AE VX truck provides excellent performance for standard and medium-duty applications and is optimized for the lowest hourly cost of operation.
- Ergonomically designed overhead guard is bar type for excellent visibility and reduced noise.
- The PSI 2.0L LP engine features a rigid cast iron block and main bearing caps. It also includes twin engine balance shafts to reduce engine vibration, resulting in smoother and quieter performance.
- The Yale\u00AE Veracitor\u00AE VX truck offers two Yale\u00AE lift truck transmission selections: the Standard Electronic and Techtronix 100.
- From the rear-opening, one-piece hood and on board diagnostics, to the reliable, most comprehensive parts availability in the industry, this truck was designed with service details in mind.
- The Techtronix 100\u2122 features Auto Deceleration through the controlled application of clutch packs, and also reduces tire spin by precisely regulating engine speed during controlled power reversals.