Uncompromised versatility and performance
What if you could have a truly versatile, productive and efficient lift truck to meet your exact application needs? Welcome to the Yale® GP040-060MX.
The MX series not only gives you the freedom to choose what you need, but the perfect combination of versatility and performance to get the job done. Whether indoors or outdoors - from manufacturing to retail to distribution, the MX offers what you need to thrive. And with the ability to design over a trillion different cost-effective truck configurations, yes we are serious; you get everything you want and nothing that you don't.
Boost performance, increase productivity and meet application deadlines with the Yale® MX.
|Model||Model Designation||Load Capacity (lbs.)||Engine||Transmission||Maximum Travel Speed (mph)||Maximum Lift Speed (ft/min)|
|GP040MX||Internal Combustion Trucks||4000||PSI 2.4L LPG||Electronic Powershift 1 Speed||11.6||128|
|GP050MX||Internal Combustion Trucks||5000||PSI 2.4L LPG||Electronic Powershift 1 Speed||11.6||128|
|GP060MX||Internal Combustion Trucks||6000||PSI 2.4L LPG||Electronic Powershift 1 Speed||12.3||112|
- Rear drive handle with horn button (optional) provides excellent hand hold for reverse driving and ready access to auxiliary horn button.
- Robust powertrain components are designed for long life.
- PSI engine available in LPG or dual fuel is designed for industrial applications and maximum reliability, while minimizing periodic maintenance requirements.
- Hi-Vis\u21222 mast and bar-on-edge overhead guard design offer enhanced visibility.
- Integral side shifting fork positioner (optional) enables faster fork width adjustment.
- Maintenance free Continuous Stability System (CSS\u2122) allows more steer axle articulation over uneven surfaces while minimizing truck lean to enhance lateral stability.\u00A0
- Generous use of sealed connectors and hydraulic fittings lessen the chance of leaks, while canted load rollers provide mast stability and eliminate the need for periodic shimming.\u00A0
- Spirited acceleration, travel speeds and mast lift\/lowering help enhance productivity.
- Yale\u00AE Flex Performance Technology\u2122 offers flexibility to maximize fuel economy or productivity to match application needs.\u00A0
- Adjustable armrest that accompanies Accutouch e-hydraulic configuration offers mini-levers for low-effort fingertip control of horn and hydraulic functions.\u00A0
- Foot directional control pedal (optional) permits hands free directional control.