Durable, Dependable and Productive - Fortis Lift Trucks
The H170-190FT is the newest addition to the Fortis line of lift trucks from Hyster Company. Designed for outdoor use, these trucks offer the power of the Kubota 3.8L EPA Certified Turbo Diesel engine with full tier 4i certification.
The H170-190FT series of lift trucks are designed to be durable, dependable and productive. They are ideally suited for a wide variety of applications such as lumber, steel, concrete and car salvage. And our new drive axe, cooling system and VISTA™ mast are all designed to take Fortis performance to a new level.
|Model||Load Capacity (lbs)||Engine||Transmission||Maximum Travel Speed (mph)||Maximum Lift Speed (ft/min)|
|H170FT||17000||Kubota 3.8L Tier 4i Turbo Diesel||DuraMatch Electronic 3 Speed (3 fwd - 2 rev)||14.8||89|
|H175FT||17500||Kubota 3.8L Tier 4i Turbo Diesel||DuraMatch Electronic 3 Speed (3 fwd - 2 rev)||14.8||89|
|H190FT||19000||Kubota 3.8L Tier 4i Turbo Diesel||DuraMatch Electronic 3 Speed (3 fwd - 2 rev)||14.8||89|
- Oil cooled wet disc brakes provide excellent stopping power and extremely long service life. And they are completely sealed from water and dirt making them ready for your harshest environments.
- The new modulated braking system utilizes hydraulic oil pressure to actuate the brakes. This enhanced design ensures full braking power while minimizing braking effort from the operator.
- Superior ergonomic design allows for easy driver access, excellent visibility and a choice of two choices of hydraulic controls enable your operator to maximize productivity.
- Our ergonomically designed operator compartment includes an optimized step height with non-slip tread, soft touch contoured hand grip, and an infinitely adjustable steer column all designed to enhance productivity
- Patented DuraMatch\u2122 transmission provides industry leading features that include the Auto Deceleration System, controlled rollback on ramps, controlled power reversals to move loads more efficiently with less operator fatigue and product damage.