Tougher Than Ever Heavy Duty End Riders
Introducing the completely redesigned Hyster® B60ZHD and B80ZHD 6,000 lb. and 8,000 lb. end rider electric pallet trucks. These trucks have been engineered to take on the most demanding, heavy-duty applications in a multitude of operating conditions.
These electric end riders are built to be some of the toughest in the industry. We deliver durability, productivity, operator comfort and ease of maintenance that exceeds the industry's highest standards.
|Model||Load Capacity (lbs)||Battery||Maximum Travel Speed (mph)|
- The full twist grip with butterfly combination control handle has left and right hand controls allowing finger tip control of lift\/lower, travel and horn functions with either hand.
- Hyster\u00AE i3 Technology\u2122 integrates commonality among Hyster warehouse products and simplifies the way in which operators and technicians alike handle and service the truck. The Integrated Intelligent Interface ties together functionality, software, diagnostic codes, similar interfaces and is Hyster Tracker compatible. This technology allows operator input to optimize performance to suit operator skill level. It also provides setup and diagnostic menus for service technicians.
- All components requiring regular maintenance are designed for easy access and simplified servicing, getting your operators back to work quicker than ever.
- Advanced Coast Control with Side Glide feature eliminates the need for climbing on and off the truck during quick-pick applications.
- Activation buttons for the optional Advanced Coast Control with Side Glide are located on each side of the steer handle for easy, effortless thumb operation.
- Power Assist Steer option helps operators move heavy loads through tight turns and crowded loading areas with ease.
- Enhanced frame is beefed up for greater strength and steadier load handling.
- Operator selectable, programmable performance modes enable the truck to be tailored to the application or operator skill level.
- Forks are reinforced with 25% more steel and fork tip is specifically designed for smooth pallet entry.
- Increasing fork-pallet interlocking pressure by 500% allows for successful pallet exit on the first try.