Contact the experts
at Deep South Equipment today!Call Today:
Designed to Match Your Distribution and Warehouse Needs
A versatile truck designed for indoor use, this truck is ideally suited for a variety of applications such as general warehousing & storage, bottled & canned soft drinks, distribution centers and cooler and freezer applications.
By utilizing the latest advancements in AC traction control technology our center riders offer enhancements such as superior torque, enhanced speed capabilities, reliability, thermal performance, smoother acceleration. And motor brushes are eliminated which means no arching, no sparking and no maintenance.
|Model||Load Capacity (lbs)||Battery||Maximum Travel Speed (mph)||Maximum Lift Speed (ft/min)||Lower Lift Speed (ft/min)||Fork Length|
|Capacity:||6,000 - 8,000 lbs|
|Max Weight:||8000 lbs|
|Type:||CENTER RIDER PALLET TRUCKS|
- A selectable range of extended shift performance modes, on-board diagnostic tool capabilities
- Customizing the truck to the application, customizing to the skill level of the operator, customizing a password protected performance set-up menu.
- The state-of-the-art CANbus electrical system reduces wiring and electrical connections, streamlining communications and improving reliability and serviceability.
- Hyster® i3 Technology™ integrates commonality among Hyster warehouse products and simplifies the way in which operators and technicians alike handle and service the truck. The Integrated Intelligent Interface ties together functionality, software, diagnostic codes, similar interfaces and is Hyster Tracker compatible. This technology allows operator input to optimize performance to suit operator skill level. It also provides setup and diagnostic menus for service technicians.
- Four user selectable performance modes and a user friendly multi-function display. What advantages are associated with the performance modes and our multi-function display?
- Environmental packages include cooler / refrigerated, intermittent freezer applications, and spark proof protection.
- Welded, heavy duty steel constructed frame and forks with steel castings for high stress areas provide superior rigidity and unrivaled durability.