Durable Motorized Hand Trucks
The MPW series is among the most reliable trucks in the industry. Specifically designed with a tapered fork bottom-mounted control handle, the motorized hand truck series allows for industry leading pallet entry and exit that increases productivity.
Four performance modes allow MPW series features innovative ergonomic technology like the bottom mounted handle, which optimizes the operating position and increases the walk-behind clearance.
|Model||Model Designation||Load Capacity (lbs.)||Battery||Maximum Travel Speed (mph)||Maximum Lift Speed (ft/min)||Lower Lift Speed (ft/min)||Fork Length|
- From the Separately Excited Motor (SEM) traction control technology, high performance hydraulic system and integral hoist control, the MPW series delivers state-of-the-art technology that adds up to reliable performance.
- A simplified electrical system features a transistorized drive controller with integral hoist control that is easily programmed and features built-in diagnostics.
- The Auto Deceleration System eliminates the need to manually apply a service brake for slow down.
- Superior maneuverability turns inside a trailer.
- Power and efficiency are keys to the outstanding performance of the motorized hand pallet truck.
- Low profile - operator can see the fork tips for pallet entry.
- Top batteries swing out for fast fill or check.