Yale Reach Trucks
Contact the experts
at Deep South Equipment today!Call Today:
Taking Productivity and Performance to New Heights
When it comes to narrow aisle reach trucks, the NR/NDR-DB and NR/NDR-EB are extremely versatile, combining the latest AC motor control technology with improved all-around performance and superb operator comfort to effectively meet the demands of modern warehousing.
Yale® iSi Technology™ incorporates a common control system with consistent functionality across the warehouse product line. The Integrated Smart Interface utilizes the same software, diagnostic codes and functionality for the main warehouse trucks creating commonality for users, supervisors and service personnel. The system offers full customization to allow a user to properly match the trucks' performance with the skill of the operator.
A new side-stance control handle, configured with the operator in mind, provides conveniently located controls for forward/reverse, lift/lower, proportional reach/retract, tilt, horn and optional side shift. The control handle for side-stance operation allows simultaneous control of travel and hydraulic functions, features operator grip pad for added comfort.
|Model||Load Capacity (lbs.)||Battery||Maximum Travel Speed (mph)||Maximum Lift Speed (ft/min)||Lower Lift Speed (ft/min)|
|Capacity:||3,000 - 4,000 lbs|
|Max Weight:||4000 lbs|
|Series Title:||Reach Trucks|
|Type:||Yale Narrow Aisle Reach Trucks|
- Flexibility of choosing different stances - Fore/Aft or Side-Stance.
- Master Drive Unit (MDU) has been redesigned for superior protection. The Drive unit is sealed for life meaning no oil changes required. It also provides a debris guard for protection against shrinkwrap.
- The side-stance truck provides vertical adjustment of lumbar back rest pad, E-Z Ride floor, and adjustable steering tiller positions (optional) for optimal comfort.
- Yale® iSi Technology™ speeds operator productivity and streamlines service and maintenance procedures to keep your costs down and productivity up.
- Superior AC drive, hoist and auxiliary function motors have more power, run cooler, and are built to match the application reducing service time and costs.