Do More in Less Warehouse Space and in Less Time
These walkie straddle stacker lift trucks are designed for indoor use and ideally suited for a wide variety of applications such as dock operations, general warehouse and storage, home improvement warehouses, and paint and chemical distribution.
Whether your material handling jobs include unloading or loading trailers, dockside maneuvering, or stocking, the Hyster walkie straddle stacker line of motorized pallet trucks gives you big capacity and productivity with the operational cost of a walkie rather than a rider. And our superior ergonomics along with the versatility of user selectable performance modes will help to increase your productivity.
|Model||Load Capacity (lbs)||Battery||Maximum Travel Speed (mph)||Maximum Lift Speed (ft/min)||Lower Lift Speed (ft/min)|
|W25ZA2 Straddle Stacker||2500||24||3.5||30||60|
|W30ZA2 Straddle Stacker||3000||24||3.5||30||60|
|W40ZA Straddle Stacker||4000||24||3.6||27.5||52.5|
- Our three operator selectable performance modes allow you to choose between three preset user configurations that affect acceleration, deceleration (neutral braking), and top travel speed.
- Truck diagnostic information can be read using a hand-held programming tool (optional) or by checking the status of the LED indicator mounted on the controller. And all wiring is tagged for quick, easy circuit tracing.
- The creep or \u201Cturtle\u201D speed button, located conveniently on the bottom-side of the handle allows you to maneuver the ZA-straddle stacker series in and out of tight areas, with the steer handle in the upright position.
- The Hyster walkie stacker product line\u2019s advantageous head-length and multi-function, bottom mounted steering control handle gives you incredible load handling control with excellent maneuverability.
- Bottom mounted steering control handle\u2019s ergonomic, easy-to operate, finger tip control of proportional lift\/ lower, travel speed and direction, and an optional sideshift makes load handling easier and more precise, increasing your productivity.
- Serial communications and solid state switches with soldered wire connections increasing reliability and uptime, replace the hydraulic pump contactor, forward and reverse contactors and their corresponding maintenance costs.
- The heavy-duty Walkie Stacker series features a tough, unitized construction that is robotically welded, for superior reliability.