Contact the experts
at Deep South Equipment today!Call Today:
STRONG AND INTELLIGENT
Hyster® W45ZHD walkie pallet trucks are designed and manufactured to be among the most dependable trucks in the industry today. Because every part is designed for strength, dependability and long wear, they’re also on the job more — exactly where you want your trucks and operators to be.
|Model||Load Capacity (lbs)||Battery||Maximum Travel Speed (mph)||Fork Length|
|Max Weight:||4500 lbs|
|Type:||Walkie Pallet Truck|
- A sealed, maintenance free, 56 Ah lithium-ion battery pack is available as an option. The Lithium-Ion Advanced Performance Power System is the first UL recognized lithium-ion pack in the walkie industry. Truck performance is enhanced in congested areas and tight spaces, due to the shorter, more compact 6” battery compartment. No equalization charge is required, and opportunity charging is performed with no negative effect. With a lifespan of 5+ years, the lithium ion pack lasts up to 5 times longer than traditional battery solutions, and it comes with a 60 month/10,000 hour warranty.
- The shortened, mid-mounted handle moves the operator closer to the truck, maximizing both visibility and maneuverability. Our W45ZHD truck has the largest run zone in the industry.
- To further ensure that every load remains stable, the Hyster® W45ZHD truck features optional Intelligent Slow Down™ technology. This exclusive feature recognizes when the truck is turning and intelligently reduces the truck’s speed, assisting the operator through the corner.
- Heavy duty torsion bar and casted yokes helps stability and equalized loading.
- Intelligent Lift™ enables the operator to start transporting the pallet before the unit is at full lift.
- The cover of the W45ZHD is comprised of a highly durable, engineered thermoplastic elastomer. It is flexible, resistant to chipping, and gives full protection of components, unlike metal covers of some competitors.
- The optional Direct Store Delivery (DSD) package with lithium-ion battery and exclusive handle design provide optimum control and maneuverability in and out of trailers and in tight store aisles.